• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED Nikon D4s. Ships: US

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Real Name
Bill
User name: bsinc1962

Items to sell/buy/trade: Nikon D4s

Prices: $1600

Ships to: US

Description: Up for sale is my trusty Nikon D4s. There are signs of use around the grip area which is normal for a professional body that gets used nearly every day. The shutter count is 110k. Everything works perfectly. I've tried to show the wear marks on the battery grip area as best possible. If you desire more pictures just ask.

***Please take note there is a dirt speck that is located behind the view finder. The speck is shown in the last picture. Because of it's location the speck DOES NOT affect images at all. It never bothered me but it is there and I didn't feel like sending it in to Nikon just for that reason alone.***

The body comes with the original box. Camera strap. Original Nikon battery. A Wasabi aftermarket charger. A Sony 32gb XQD card. A Sandisk 32gb CF card.

No manuals or cables are included in the sale.

The $1,600 price includes paypal and USPS shipping. U.S. buyers only.

Trade for a good condition D810 and cash from buyer.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS

Shipping charge: free

Handling time: under 3 days most likely same day

References:

Additional comments:
Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom