1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Nikon D5/400f2.8 Local American Football (Germany)

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by JohnD3, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Good Evening all,

I have not uploaded any images for some time, a few from our local Amercian Football game last weekend over in Germany. Nikon D5/400f2.8
    _5008747.
    _ND56687. _ND56824.
    Regards
    John.

2. Nice set. Clear, crisp images of the action with good timing on the action.

3. Jack, many thanks for your reply, it was a really hot day.....also pleased at the results as I had updated the D5 to the latest firmware that was just released.

Regards
    John

4. rick_reno

rick_reno

Dec 3, 2012
    N Idaho
    Very nice action shots, really like that first one with the guy in the air.

5. Rick, I got lucky with that capture.....
    Always go to matches with two set up's D5/400 2.8 and the second body is a D500/70-200 f2.8 (latest version) excellent combination. Very happy with this set up.

Regards
    John

6. Another capture from _5008692. the game.....lucky capture, but at least the player held onto the ball.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.