• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

Nikon D500

Got this Oct last year and really just now took it out to stretch its legs. I would like to trade for a second 810, 200-500 lens, or oddly enough the new 8-15 o_O

It takes great shots of course, but the Raw wont open in my version of PS so I have to do a little dance just to get to adjustments :(

And I am apparently very sneaky as the crop body gets me too close..yes I am too close to the action o_O Missed many BIF as the frame was filled up.

And finally I think a second 810 with all of the adjustments the same will work better for my flow..didn't know I had flow but there it is. :)

I believe I got this and a lens from MPB in a trade for my D3X in Oct 17. But my world went upside down with the Hurricane and I just don't know, and cant find a trail.
I got it with 0 clicks, No box, No manual, aftermarket charger,(works fine)
It looks perfect with no marks and has 127 clicks on it now. I added a aftermarket grip and have (I think didn't bring to office) 2 extra battery's

I have the NEF but cant seem to attach it in any way..I will email a couple if wanted
Thanks,
Gary

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Location! That would have been excellent info :banghead:
Ormond Beach Fl. I see you are in the cold as hell sunshine state as well, anyone can come by for a test click or 2.
I would rather trade but sale price would be $1400
Thanks,
Gary

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom