Nikon D6 rumor

Noy much here...1st I’ve seen mentioning it

Nikon D6 rumors point at early 2019 launch - Daily Camera News

Nikon might update its flagship FX-format digital SLR camera next year. First Nikon D6 rumors point at CES 2019 launch in the beginning of January.

As you might remember we have posted our product expectations of Nikon in 2018 in a seperated article here. In that post aside from the Nikon full frame mirrorless camera, Nikon D3500, Nikon P1000 were also on the horizon. Now we have seen the Nikon Z6 and Nikon Z7, Z-mount Lenses and FTZ lens adapter.

So we don’t have any more “unknown” Nikon products before the Photokina 2018 event in late September. But according to this image, we can bring up the Nikon D6 rumors for the high-end DSLR camera we expect to be announced.
First Nikon D6 rumors claims early 2019 release
As you know, Nikon generally announces its the top-level FX-format flagship DSLR camera at the CES event just beginning of the year. We’ve always witnessed the same announcement dates for the Nikon D4, D4s and the latest Nikon D5.
f the company is thinking of a model like the Nikon D6 (they already registered trademarks for it). There are also rumors about the Nikon D650 DSLR. Check it out.

Back to Nikon D6 rumors! As mentioned above, we might think that this new DSLR camera will have a slightly more advanced sensor. In this case, we can foresee that the continuous shooting speed of 12 fps will be slightly lower.

Although we talk about the Nikon D6 announcement, there is currently no clear information about its features yet.

Of course, on the other hand, Nikon can make different decisions about the Nikon D6 announcement by looking at the effects of the new full-frame mirrorless cameras on the market.

NR had mentioned that back in June. I could see the BSI sensor and maybe a slight bump in MP. I don't see anything earth-shattering unless they have some wild new technology that is under very tight wraps. Not sure they can wring out much more in the AF department so improvements might be to connectivity. Given Nikon's past performance in that area (or maybe better said lack of performance) I doubt there will be any great strides in connectivity.

Real Name
Randy
bring it on
I foolishly waited 2 years to get a D5 and it has proven to be way better than the D4 in AF and high ISO, way way better
I can't wait to see what the D6 can do

I was at the Nikon event last night at Georges Camera here in San Diego. The Reps say that Nikon will continue to manufacture DSLRs and F mount lenses, as we can see with the
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR Lens. I myself is holding off in joining the mirrorless band wagon. I am still the "old school" Nikon guy:D

If the D6 offers as much improvement over the D5 as the D5 does over the D4, I'll be in too. (But I'll probably let Louie test it first.) :D;)

Real Name
Randy
I remember and thought at the time..dude you should have waited a few more days..:whistle:
Hard to out think these things.
Gary
I did a lot of research and Nikon had given back time on the agenda when they were expected to announce. I also found a few comments online about no D5s. It was a very calculated gamble and I got a D5 w 1200 clicks for $4700 on fm, so all was good.

Real Name
(Mike) Michael Skerritt.
More money than sense

She started at 5200 and her next price was 4700
Who drops the price $500 ?
I have a friend who buys and sells from rich people who get bored easyily

When you get board Randy I will put in a bid for your D5 and your 500 4 ;):LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Mike

I waited on a D5s until January. Glad I stopped waiting
I didn't get mine until Mid may, this year. My only issue is exposure. For some reason, could be operator dysfunction, I can't dial it in as easily as I can with my remaining D4S

I didn't get mine until Mid may, this year. My only issue is exposure. For some reason, could be operator dysfunction, I can't dial it in as easily as I can with my remaining D4S

I have settled on a positive 2/6 EV adjustment via b7 on my D5s.

Latest threads

Top Bottom