Nikon D700 Just a Distraction for whats coming in September

I havnt ordered a D700 to Go with my D3 "yet" but I think calling that camera "a distraction" is rude. Trust me, nikon is going to sell thousand's of them. and many of those capture will frame the images of are times. Hardly a distraction.
Bryan, I know your just quoting the artical so I ment no offense towards you.

Greg

A replacable sensor module would be a great thing! It seemingly wouldn't be impossible to implement, either.

And I predicted it before the D300 release - yay for me! :biggrin:

Right now, I just want my 700!

Vienna, Virginia (Washington DC Suburbs), USA
A replacable sensor module would be a great thing! It seemingly wouldn't be impossible to implement, either.

And I predicted it before the D300 release - yay for me! :biggrin:

Right now, I just want my 700!

But you are right Vinman, a replaceable sensor in the D700 body would REALLY be made for me... I wonder if we are ready for that yet??? I don't know enought about the interface between sensor and everything else to even guess...

I havnt ordered a D700 to Go with my D3 "yet" but I think calling that camera "a distraction" is rude. Trust me, nikon is going to sell thousand's of them. and many of those capture will frame the images of are times. Hardly a distraction.

Greg

Huh?

Strange dude Bryan, strange dude.

Greg

No habla inglés.

Hey Bryan, Sorry about the unclear post . I guess what I was trying to say its sad that a great camera like the D-700 comes out and someone has to sh*t on it with the inference that "it's nothing" compared to what's coming next.
Glad you had a good laugh, Iv got thick skin.

Greg

Latest threads

Top Bottom