• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[FS] Nikon D780 Body *317* Actuations - Sony a6000 body. Ships: US

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
User name: David D. Busch

Items to sell/buy/trade: Nikon D780 Body *317* Actuations - Sony a6000 body

Prices: $1995; $299

Ships to: US

Description: I have an extra Nikon D780 body, like new in box, 317 clicks. Used primarily by my tech editor and for photo illustrations during the preparation of my upcoming book David Busch's Nikon D780 Guide to Digital Photography. Includes everything that was in the box, most, like strap, unused. I'll send you an advance copy of the book with your camera pictured on the cover and inside as soon as I receive it (which will be a month or more before it is available for retail sale.)

I also have a well-used Sony a6000 body for $299.

I will absorb UPS insured shipping to Lower 48.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method: UPS Ground Insured

Shipping charge: I will absorb to Lower 48

Handling time: Same day with PayPal payment.

References: Google "David D. Busch"

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom