Nikon D80 Tech Question

The last few days that I have been taking photos my LCD has been acting funny. I the past as soon as I took the photo it would show up on the screen. Now it is a delay and sometimes it won’t show at all. The batteries are full and today the batteries show one bar missing. Is there a problem or nothing to worry about?

The last few days that I have been taking photos my LCD has been acting funny. I the past as soon as I took the photo it would show up on the screen. Now it is a delay and sometimes it won’t show at all. The batteries are full and today the batteries show one bar missing. Is there a problem or nothing to worry about?

Hey Chris, I had a few problems with my D80 from time to time too. Sometimes, there were small dots on the LCD screen that I thought were dead pixels. But when I zoomed in, it would go away. I thought it was rather strange. But what I found out was that it has something to do with the firmware. Try resetting your D80. That's what I did everything was back to normal. 3rd icon down in the Menu. Good luck!

Latest threads

Top Bottom