• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED Nikon D800e, Grip & RRS L Bracket - 3 CF cards | Nikon AF-S 24mm f/1.4G ED lens and B+W Filter | Markins Q10 Ball Head | Gitzo GT5542LS Tripod

User name: Dawgneck

Items to sell/buy/trade: Nikon D800e, 3 CF cards, Pixel Vertax D12 Grip & RRS BD3-L Bracket - 1466 actuations | Nikon AF-S 24mm f/1.4G ED lens and B+W Filter | Markins Q10 Ball Head | Gitzo GT5542LS Carbon Tripod

Prices: Prices LOWERED & incl shipping and Paypal fees

Nikon D800e, Two (2) Sandisk Extreme III 16 GB CF CARDS, ONE (1) Sandisk Extreme IV 4GB CF CARD, Pixel Vertax D12 Grip & RRS BD3-L Bracket - $925 for all.

Nikon AF-S 24mm f/1.4G ED lens and B+W Filter - $875

Markins Q10 Ball Head - $225

Gitzo GT5542LS Carbon Tripod - $625

Price includes Paypal fee. Will discount for local cash buyer.

Ships to: US

Description: I'm the original owner of ALL equipment listed above. All US models - not grey market. I lost interest in the hobby many years ago but kept the equipment, thinking I would re-engage later.

Each piece was purchased new, hardly used, is in immaculate condition, has not been touched in 6 years and has no marks, scratches or issues.

The D800e can be considered "brand new old stock" as it only has 1466 actuations (myshuttercount.com) and is in IMMACULATE condition with no scratches. I'm the original owner - camera was purchased new from Best Buy in 2013. Comes with everything in box except the USB cable which I lost during a move. Now with free Grip, L-Bracket that fits the grip and 3 CF cards.

This Nikon AF-S 24mm f/1.4G ED lens is PRISTINE and comes with the original box, case, accessories and a free B+W 77mm UV Haze MRC 010M Filter. I'm the original owner. Purchased new from Samy's 6 yrs ago. US model. This lens is in IMMACULATE, “IDENTICAL TO NEW” CONDITION, USED LESS THAN 10 TIMES since purchase and has no marks, scratches, mildew, fungus or other issues.

The Markins Q10 ball head is in great condition, I'm the original owner and the ball head probably saw 3 days of use. NOTE: I did not like the pin that prevents the lens foot from being easily changed so I glued it level to the shoe. This can be removed but I'll leave it as is.

The Gitzo GT5542LS Tripod - Sold for over $1,300 6 years ago. Tripod was purchased new from Samy's, was probably used 3-5 times, is in immaculate condition and has no marks, scratches or other issues. Comes in original box with original accessories. This model was replaced by the nearly identical GT5543XLSUS that also sells for $1,300.00. This is an extremely light weight tripod that supports over 40KG in weight. APEX plate is 4" wide.

ALL EQUIPMENT is in pristine condition!

Prices include Paypal fees. I will reduce Paypal fee from price for local cash buyer.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS or UPS with tracking

Shipping charge: Included in prices

Handling time: within 24 hours, not including Sunday

References: Ebay user name is Dawgneck

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Last edited:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom