• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED Nikon D800E/Meike MK-D800S Grip/DK-17M Magnifier/XTRA BATTERY/CF & SD CARDS. Ships: US

User name: LuisGonzalezLT

Items to sell/buy/trade: Nikon D800E/Meike MK-D800S Grip/DK-17M Magnifier/XTRA BATTERY/CF & SD CARDS

Prices: $749 for everything

Ships to: US

Description: Whole package includes:

D800E (body, EN-EL15 battery, charger, strap, original eyepiece lens, etc - what came with it in the box as new)
DK-17M eyepiece magnifier
Meike MK-D800S Grip
Second EN-EL15 battery
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB CF Card 90MB/s UDMA7
SanDisk Extreme III 16GB CF Card 30MB/s (just a backup CF)
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB SDXC Card 95MB/s Class 10

16,238 clicks on the shutter.
In great condition other than rub mark near battery door cover which is well shown on the last photo.

Forgot to picture the Meike but it looks almost new. I do not have box/manuals for the Meike.
Here is the model Meike: http://www.meikestore.com/product/meike-mk-d800-mb-d12-battery-grip-for-nikon-d800/1441.html

I also have not bothered to take pics of the CF/SD cards.

DK-17M is mounted on the camera. Original eyepiece in the box. You can swap them back if you like with little effort.

The BS-3 hot shoe cover on the overall pic is not included (forgot to take it off for the pic) but as shown in the pic the original Nikon hotshoe cover is included.

Sales to CONUS only.
I prefer that the buyer has some kind of feedback somewhere, either here or at Nikonians or FredMiranda, etc.
If you have no feedback anywhere we can go through escrow.com if you cover the fees.

I am available to meet locally in northeast Ohio - Cleveland/Akron/Canton, etc. for hand delivery up to a 30 minute drive for me from Macedonia, OH.

I am switching to mirrorless and selling off almost all of my F-mount bodies and lenses. This particular body was a backup to a D810 which I have yet to list.

Normally I would be open to trades but the mirrorless items on my buy list right now are the new Nikon 20mm/1.8 S and Nikon 70-200mm/2.8 S

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method: Least expensive available at my discretion.

Shipping charge: Included in price.

Handling time: 1 business day

References: I use the same LuisGonzalezLT username at Nikonians and FredMiranda

Additional comments: Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom