Nikon Df w/Lens $1995 at Roberts Camera

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Biro, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Biro

Biro

Apr 23, 2017
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    Hi there. My name is Steve Biro and I'm a long-time member of Amin Sabet's other photo communities. In fact, I'm a moderator on the FujiXspot site.

I've made a few online purchases from Roberts Camera in Indianapolis in the past and, as a result, I receive their newsletters. Well, this week, it included the availability of both silver and black versions of the Nikon Df - with 50mm f/1.8 lens - for $1995:

Nikon Df 16.2MP DSLR Camera Kit w/ 50mm f1.8G Special Edition Lens (1528),Silver 18208015283 | eBay

Nikon Df 16.2MP DSLR Camera Kit w/ 50mm f1.8G Special Edition Lens (1527), Black

Mind you, these cameras are listed as used but are likely new-old stock or were Nikon demos. They also come with a one-year warranty. I've purchased a couple of cameras from Roberts that were described similarly and they appeared like new to me. Besides, Roberts is a real store with a legit return policy.

I don't work for Roberts but, given the price of brand-new Df's, I thought these were good deals and wanted to pass the information along to the Nikon community here. It seems that while you have a marketplace to buy and sell gear, you don't yet have a "good deals" forum like Amin's other sites. So I posted it here. I hope you find it helpful.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Robert's Camera is now my main alternative to B&H and Adorama. For used equipment, their other site Used Photo Pro has basically replaced KEH for me!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. tom

tom

Jun 24, 2017
    South FLA
    + 1 on Roberts. I have bought many times from them. I'm actually looking to snag a Df somewhere soon. I've bought to much older Nikon glass lately. I thinking of selling my D700 and D610 and going strictly with the Retro Df.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.