Nikon DL cameras delayed “indefinitely”?

Maybe good hopes for the people who invested on the Nikon 1 bodies and lenses... perhaps Nikon will eventually make a V4 or V5 body now ?!?

;)
My hope would be for the next V series camera. I'm not holding my breath, a fella could turn blue waiting. :confused:

I have to say I'm extremely disappointed in all of this. Woulda KILLED for a 10-100AW lens, which is literally the perfect beach and waterpark lens. Also woulda killed for that higher performance 24-85mm equivalent f/1.8-2.8 mid-zoom that they made for the DL cameras. It was a slap in the face to keep existing 1-system owners waiting on glass that was never made, only to see this new line come out?? And now they've completely cancelled it. ***???!?! I also would have paid good money for a follow-on AW2 or AW3 with some improved ergonomics and menu setups, better ISO, better flash, etc. So after a couple of years, what do we have? Well ****, just about nothing!!!! Thanks NIKON. :rolleyes:

Nikon needs to fire every single one of their product manager and marketing people and START OVER. They seriously have no clue what to make, nor what their customers even want or are willing to pay for.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom