Nikon equipment prices in the states?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bhodisatva, Jul 15, 2007.

1. I'm going to be fortunate enough to be in the states in September and am trying to price up some equipment so i know how much spending money to bring with me ;). Any chance of some kind person clueing me in as to how much the following will cost from a camera store (as opposed to internet price)?

Nikon EN-EL3e batteries.
    SB-800
    Sandisk Extreme III 4GB CFC.

2. Hi Roy, If your coming to New York B&H is a must stop...you'll be amazed! Closed on Saturdays.

Nikon EN-EL3e $45
    SB-800 $345
    Sandisk Extreme III 4GB $75

3. Cheers Anthony, unfortunately New York won't be this year :(. Will be In Vegas for 4 nights, out to Hawaii (Oahu) for 7 nights and then Home via 3 nights in LA (Hollywood). Wanted to spend my birthday in Vegas but unfortunately not to be, will be in Hawaii for it instead (the crosses some people have to bear huh?).

4. If your coming to NYC, you should also checkout Adorama as well.

5. haze2

haze2

Mar 18, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    If you have a friend in one of these locations you can order it from B&H and have it delivered to their address.

6. Unfortunately not, hotels all the way. Will just have to see about calling into a camera store whilst i'm out there.

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Samys near Faifax and Wilshire in West Hollywood.

Sandisk Ultra III lists for $86, EN-EL3e is $44 and SB800 is $314.

Add tax (8.25%)

8. henryp

henryp

Dec 29, 2005
    New York, NY
    Since the OP mentioned September I feel obliged to add the reminder that B&H closes for several Jewish holidays during Autumn. This year, those dates will include Sept 13-14 and Sept 27-Oct 6. The calendar is online.

9. kgill

kgill

Jul 25, 2007
    Europe
    Why not visit the websites and compare: bhphotovideo.com , adorama.com there are a few. You can see prices online.