• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[EXPIRED] Nikon F3HP Bodies Lower Prices.

Buy/Sell feedback for Kisatchie (0)

I have the following Nikon F3HP bodies for sale:

F3HP serial # 1716xxx (built April, 1985) Excellent condition with very slight brassing and some minor paint scratches. Body comes with black narrow Nikon strap and body cap. Battery included. Asking $125.

F3HP serial # 1735xxx (built Sept 1985). Excellent condition with virtually no brassing and only slight paint scratches. Body comes with wide Nikon burgundy strap and body cap. Battery included. Asking $125

F3HP serial # 1811xxx (built July, 1994). Excellent condition with slight brassing. There are a couple of obvious (but harmless) stains on film back. Body comes with black narrow Nikon strap and body cap. Battery included. Asking $125.

All cameras come with your choice of a 36 exposure roll of Ilford HP5 Plus ASA 400 B&W film or Fuji Sensia ASA 400 color slide film.

Sorry, but I shoot only film and have no photos of the cameras that I can post. I do give a money back guarantee on my cameras, though. If it fails to perform, or you don't agree with my description, send it back for a full refund including postage both ways.

Please add $13 for priority mail shipping plus tracking and insurance. No extra shipping charge if you buy 2 or more cameras.

I accept personal checks (must clear first) and postal money orders (ship on receipt). Sorry - NO certified checks or PayPal.

I can sell/ship only to US addresses.

Questions? Email me for a relatively quick reply at vincenzoiv@ yahoo.com . Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

Top Bottom