1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Nikon Follow your passion video contest: Georgie Beagle's entry

Discussion in 'Nikon Z Mirrorless Forum' started by Beagledog, May 23, 2019.

1. Nikon USA started a video contest for those shooting with the Nikon Z6 or Z7.

Georgie and I borrowed a Nikon Z6 and a few lenses from Nikon. The Z6 is a great video camera. So anyway, Georgie asked me to film her performing John Cage's 4'33" so I did and she posted it to the contest and it was approved so is up on the Nikon site. Check it out and if you are kind please give it a like...

Georgie Beagle preforms 4 33 - Nikon Z Series Video Contest

Thanks for checking it out

Cheers,
    alexis and Georgie Beagle,

"500PF or Z6 filmmakers pack? oh what the hell, mom can we get both?" - Georgie Beagle

• Like Like x 2
  2. I tried to "Like" it, but it just spun its gears . . . .!
    Nice big Thursday smile, what a star!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. How long did she practice ? :) 

4. Like that look into the camera starting at about 22 seconds in. The clouds alternating with him/her (? not sure what the gender is) hanging out is a nice touch.

5. Hi Nick, thanks for the kind words. Yes I tried it too and it just spun oh well.

She practices several hours every day, as a beagle she is rather obsessive about doing nothing....

Rick, thanks for the kind words. Georgie is a girl, named after the writer George Sand which was the nom de plume of Amantine Lucile Aurore Dupin, a French writer in the 1800's.

Thanks Bohdan!

Cheeers,
    alexis and Georgie Beagle

"once mom gets me a Z6 filmmaker kit I will be the best filmmaker ever!!! Mom can you hold the camera for me?" - Georgie Beagle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.