Nikon Follow your passion video contest: Georgie Beagle's entry

Nikon USA started a video contest for those shooting with the Nikon Z6 or Z7.

Georgie and I borrowed a Nikon Z6 and a few lenses from Nikon. The Z6 is a great video camera. So anyway, Georgie asked me to film her performing John Cage's 4'33" so I did and she posted it to the contest and it was approved so is up on the Nikon site. Check it out and if you are kind please give it a like...

Georgie Beagle preforms 4 33 - Nikon Z Series Video Contest

Thanks for checking it out

Cheers,
alexis and Georgie Beagle,

"500PF or Z6 filmmakers pack? oh what the hell, mom can we get both?" - Georgie Beagle

I tried to "Like" it, but it just spun its gears . . . .!
Nice big Thursday smile, what a star!
Hi Nick, thanks for the kind words. Yes I tried it too and it just spun oh well.

How long did she practice ? :)
She practices several hours every day, as a beagle she is rather obsessive about doing nothing....

Like that look into the camera starting at about 22 seconds in. The clouds alternating with him/her (? not sure what the gender is) hanging out is a nice touch.
Rick, thanks for the kind words. Georgie is a girl, named after the writer George Sand which was the nom de plume of Amantine Lucile Aurore Dupin, a French writer in the 1800's.

You go Georgie..
Thanks Bohdan!

Cheeers,
alexis and Georgie Beagle

"once mom gets me a Z6 filmmaker kit I will be the best filmmaker ever!!! Mom can you hold the camera for me?" - Georgie Beagle

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom