Nikon Image Space - Technical Issues

WGM

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here uses Nikon Image Space (NIS). I have a couple of issues I would like some advice on:

1 - I have many copies of the same photo in NIS. Is there any way to deal with this once they are in there. There are so many would like to easily remove duplicate vs one at a time.

2 - Have dates of 2044, etc. and cannot figure out how to change the date/ year to be correct.

Any help appreciated, thank you...

Growltiger

Administrator
Administrator
That's interesting, in all my time here I have never before come across anyone who uses it. Most people stick to the mainstream upload sites.

On item 2, if you look at the original files on your computer do they have the correct dates? If not, correct the dates using your computer and then upload them again.

On deleting images, perhaps you can simply delete them all or even close the account and open a new one, and then be careful with what you upload?

Sorry not to be more helpful.

I used it recently since google photos changed something that stumped me and I was in a hurry. The Nikon IS has some strange handshakes to go from uploads to images in albums but in its favor the shareable link is easy to get and use.

Latest threads

Top Bottom