Nikon L4 troubles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cajun angel, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Last summer, just before the 2nd AL get together, we buoght all 3 of our kids p&s cameras. we bought 2 Canon powershots A410 for the younger 2 kids and Jimmy got the L4. In the year that he's had it, he's never gotten a really good photo from it. Thursday, when we went over to Southwestern, I had him put the camera on one of my tripods. Still no good pics! I took the camera to WOlf and they've mailed it to Nikon service. If worse comes to worse, I'm thinking about getting him another camera - just don't know which one to get! I thought about letting him use my CP995, but don't know if that's too much camera for him or not. One lady at Wolf said that there has been a few L4's that had sensor problems. I hope that's all it is! Anyway, I'm open to suggestions if worse comes to worse and I end up having to buy another camera. Luckily, we have a 5 yr extended warrenty on all the cameras!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.