1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Nikon new body and 2 lenses released!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pbe gummi bear, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Meh!!!

No cheap 24mp (D700x)...

2. Yaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn

3. why are the D300 and D300s price the same?!?!??!?!?

4. Ditto--well my money is safe for a while longer! Except, if you want to unload your OLD 70-200 for a song!!!!!!!!

5. Even with a newer 70-200? I won't buy one, but it's nice to see new model.

Sean

6. I somehow doubt that they've done anything to the lens that will make me consider selling my old one.

7. the d40's are off the site. are the discontinued? alot of newbies may now feel the need to upgrade to the d3000. imagine an influx of $200 d40's on the Ebay. That would be awesome

8. Jaytron

Jaytron

Mar 22, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    Repost.

9. 80-400 AFS update???? Hello????

10. I think that them making the lens will make you not want to sell your old one (at a lower price now)!

11. Bukka

Bukka

Oct 9, 2008
    Calgary, AB
    Bwahhaa,
    Time to finally buy a D300 when people start casting away their old cameras for this minor cam update.

12. C'mon. 2 more ED elements and VRII, we're talking revolutionary here...

13. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  14. I've never considered selling. But I'm curious to see the price of this new wonderlens. If Nikon slaps a $2500+ tag on them, I don't see the old versions depreciating that much.

15. morcguy

morcguy

Dec 29, 2006
    Minnesota
    new 70-200 2.8. "estimated selling price" $2399.99 (per Nikon USA website)

Gaaah!

16. That sounds about right.

17. I expect the 70-200mm gen 1 to appreciate in value once the new one hits the market. sigh.

18. Preston

Preston

May 2, 2005
    Reno, NV
    This release is very disapointing. I was hoping for more from Nikon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.