Nikon School in Detroit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dbirdsong, Nov 13, 2005.

1. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

I just wanted to say that I attended both days of the Nikon School in Detroit this weekend and it was a very good time.
    Saturday was a lot of basic info, but you know I picked up a couple things that helped me a lot. I got to met D. L. Miller before the start of the day, great guy.
    This today D.L. and I had breakfast with Scott Buttrick before the start and at lunch we talked to the others at our table about how cool the Cafe is and how much like family it is. I hope that we see some of those that ate with us joining us here soon.
    If you get a chance to attend the Nikon School, I would highly recommend it.

Dave

2. Dave,

Great seeing you and Scott. I too thought it was worth the time and money.
    Some of the stuff wasn't new, but there was a great deal of info, and I did learn some very usefull things.

Hope to see you and Scott at other events etc.

Take care..

Dan

3. MicroChip

MicroChip

Oct 29, 2005
    This sounds like EXACTLY what I need. Of course there isn't one here in New York again until March. Doh!

MC

4. Dave & Dan,

It was great spending the day with you guys. I picked up a few new things and thought the school was money well spent.

5. Dave,

Side Note:

My "Bracket Button" works fine. I e-mailed you the reason for the failure. 99.99% user error.

Dan