Nikon Service center question

I have to send a lens in for servicing and was wondering if there Is a service center preference between Melville and EL Segundo?
I’ve heard good things about Melville, but nothing about El Segundo.

I also prefer West Coast Nikon. When I'm home in LA I just walk into their new location on Apollo and they take very good care of you. I live in MI most of the year and still send my gear to West Coast Nikon because I have always had a great experience there.

Interesting information, I was under the impression that you sent west if you live west of the Mississippi River and east if on the east side of the river.

Interesting information, I was under the impression that you sent west if you live west of the Mississippi River and east if on the east side of the river.

I did not know if one service center was better than the other. I know with Watches (Omega, Rolex) it can make a big difference on which service center you use.
Looks like I will be using the EL Segundo service center.

I've had mostly good luck with El Segundo. I would say they are more than willing to do whatever it takes to make things right.

They aren't perfect. Not sure that would be reasonable to ask for.

I have sent them cameras and lenses, mostly for mundane stuff like clean and check, etc.

Latest threads

Top Bottom