Nikon streaming tutorials for free in April

I watched the one on macro photography. I thought it gave just general information. I hoped for more specific tips. I also thought the indoor shots were not nearly as good as what people have been posting here. Maybe the macro shooters here should make a video.

Real Name
(Mike) Michael Skerritt.
I watched the one on macro photography. I thought it gave just general information. I hoped for more specific tips. I also thought the indoor shots were not nearly as good as what people have been posting here. Maybe the macro shooters here should make a video.

My thoughts exactly allen. I have seen much better photos posted here but I think the video is meant for beginners. I've started back again at my macro photography. The fact that we are housebound here for the foreseeable future might be a big factor it this decision ;)
I broke out my Nikon bellows and a couple of old manual 55mm @ 55mm lenses and it has kept me busy over the last couple of weeks. I received a new Nikon 50mm f2.8 Enlarger lens last week and am waiting on the necessary fittings to reverse mount it to my bellows. I should have them hopefully by the end of this week. I also have 60mm/105 and 150 mm macro lenses but the thoughts of getting even closer macro shots with the reversed EL-Nikkor 50mm has me excited.
Regards.
Mike

These videos are still available. I just watched the one on landscape photography. Can't say I learned anything new, but it did refresh a few basic principles.

The instructor was using a lot of stuff I have already, even the same camera bag.

Latest threads

Top Bottom