Nikon Update

Well...

It seems I'll have a new camera tomorrow morning.

After telling me Friday that they couldn't get mine to work correctly, I've now been informed that they NEVER FOUND ANY PROBLEM WITH MINE, yet they are overnighting a new one. This of course is after having told me that they couldn't get mine to work correctly Friday afternoon.

I started to call them on this point and then decided to shut up until I get the new one and have a chance to test it.

I was also told that they're perplexed because they just aren't seeing this with anyone else.

Kinda strange since I spoke with you know who this morning and he was calling them back because he's frustrated as well.

Geez...maybe I shouldn't even post this till after the UPS guy arrives tomorrow....

B

bpetterson

jfenton said:
I was also told that they're perplexed because they just aren't seeing this with anyone else.

Kinda strange since I spoke with you know who this morning and he was calling them back because he's frustrated as well.
Kinda nice to know You're the only one. Or you two are the only ones.

Cheers with tongue in cheek.

Birger

jfenton said:
Well...

It seems I'll have a new camera tomorrow morning.

Geez...maybe I shouldn't even post this till after the UPS guy arrives tomorrow....
Congrats, Jim.

This is called hush money. But the cat's already pretty well out of the bag, I'd say. ;-)

I know you're new one will be good.

tom

Real Name
Chris
jfenton said:
... I spoke with you know who this morning ...
Who, if it's not 'need to know' level stuff?

Glad they're taking the high road. Hopefully this signals it's a limited problem, and your new unit will function flawlessly. And I know you will put it through the paces.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom