Nikon Warranty Service

D

dbirdsong

I need to send one of my D70's back to Nikon in the next couple days to have the flash contacts fixed (it is not talking to the SB800 correctly)
From what I can tell you just box it up with your proof of purchase and send it to them with a letter stating what is wrong.
Is that it?

Dave

You need to include the little one page NIKON DIGITAL EQUIPMENT WARRANTY (black and white) which came with it as well.

Are you certain of that?

I have sent in my D70 once and D2Xs four times and all I have ever included was a copy of the receipts and a letter describing the problem.

K

KJD2121

I just sent in and received back my 50mm f1.8 Af lens. Fixed free of charge with it being 8 months out of warranty (oil on aperature blades). All I sent in was proof of purchase(receipt) and a letter.

Good luck

The receipt will tell them when the year is up, the SN is in their data base, that's what will tell them whether it's USA or grey. In the old days, you had to send one part of the warranty paper, but then came computers.....

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom