Nikon Z 70-200mm VR

Finally got my hands on this lens. :)
JTW-279.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very very nice...Can I ask what your overall impressions are with this combo?
I've only had it out for the one wedding so far and I'm pretty impressed. I don't do much pixel peeping, but to my eyes it is sharper than my 70-200mm VR 2. Glad I opted to trade the old lens in for this one. I'm now completely using Z glass on my Z6.

Ace Photo got one for me last week. Picked it up yesterday. made a couple of photos around the house. Nothing special to share as we’ve had a lot of cloud cover. It is very compact and handles well.

Going all in on Z since last year. We have a Beagle puppy adoption next Sunday and we will be first time grand parents around Xmas! I see many photo ops in my future. Still holding on to the 850 and several key F mounts tho.

Ace Photo got one for me last week. Picked it up yesterday. made a couple of photos around the house. Nothing special to share as we’ve had a lot of cloud cover. It is very compact and handles well.

Going all in on Z since last year. We have a Beagle puppy adoption next Sunday and we will be first time grand parents around Xmas! I see many photo ops in my future. Still holding on to the 850 and several key F mounts tho.
You will be very busy taking photos with a grandchild and a puppy!! You'll have the best subject matter ever.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I also have the 70-200/2.8E for my D850 and have used it with the Z7 + FTZ. I want the native 70-200/2.8S so I don't have to deal with the FTZ.
That was exactly the reason I traded my VR2 in. Was tired of dealing with the adapter......

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom