Nikon Z Pics Thread

Real Name
Walter Rowe
Posts are coming from all over the world that people are receiving their Z7 cameras and kits today. My local camera shop and NPS both said I should be able to get mine today. I look forward to this new venture into the smaller mirrorless form factor with D850 quality image and build. I also am getting the 24-70/4 S lens and FTZ adapter.

Who else is getting the Z7 body? How about Z6 in November when it arrives?

Real Name
Andrew
Ok, so here is the funny thing. I just got an email from Nikon. It stated, your new gear is being shipped in the Subject line. Imagine my surprise, as I ordered the Z6 and not the Z7.

I open the email and they are shipping me the FTZ Adapter now. lol. I hope the Z6 ships early November!! That dag gone adapter will haunt and mock me now! :D

Ok, so here is the funny thing. I just got an email from Nikon. It stated, your new gear is being shipped in the Subject line. Imagine my surprise, as I ordered the Z6 and not the Z7.

I open the email and they are shipping me the FTZ Adapter now. lol. I hope the Z6 ships early November!! That dag gone adapter will haunt and mock me now! :D
Read Edgar Allen Poe's The Tell-tale Heart. Then hide that adapter deep in the basement.

That's Nikon for you.

A line from a Beatles song, Drive My Car, leaps to mind. "I've got no car and it's breakin' my heart. But, I got me a driver and that's a start."

You could always post a sarcastic note on Twitter - - - OOPS, my bad, you're on a social media black out :D:D:D

Haha, that's like getting keys to your new sports car, but you won't get the actual car for another two months!

Real Name
Walter Rowe
NPS says my camera has shipped. My local shop says it won’t arrive until tomorrow. Hoping I can get it tomorrow (Friday) afternoon. If not, then Saturday. Very eager to get this. Sadly no software supports it natively yet except Nikon’s software. Some are using exiftool to change the camera model to Nikon D850 and are processing in Lightroom. I’m reluctant to do that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom