Nikon Z Pics Thread

Real Name
Maurie Hill
Continue Keeping It Alive: Z7, 24-70. Dart River, Kinloch, New Zealand’s Southern Alps.
nzl - zqn - dart f kinloch 3.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Really enjoying this wee z50. This at 1250 ISO using the 16-50 kit lens.

"The Mastadon" built by Guthrie Gloag on a small little island in British Columbia. Weighing over 2000 pounds and towering over 8 1/2' tall, constructed entirely of driftwood that he packed in by hand...... this beast is a sight to see....

Took this one just the other night w/ my Z6 and the 24-70 f4 S

Real Name
Chris
One of my favorite things about living near a city with such a rich history is the old school architecture. You just don’t see that level of craftsmanship anymore. Detroit certainly has its fair share of amazing buildings and architecture.
Here we see the “Detroit Athletic Club” which originally incorporated in April of 1887 with the mission to “encourage all manly sports and promote physical culture”. This iteration of the building was designed by Albert Kahn and formally opened April 1915. It’s first black member wasn’t admitted until 1979 and women weren’t allowed to become full voting members until 1986... a good reminder of how far we still need to go with civil rights as those dates are painfully recent. Nonetheless the building and architecture is stunning and a good reminder of the grandiose epicenter technology and innovation Detroit once was and beginning to be again.

And an old picture for reference:

Real Name
Chris
A little fun with a product shoot.

Real Name
Maurie Hill
Keeping the thread going.... another summer-in-the-Southern-Hemisphere shot to help you folk up there in the north stay warm.

Real Name
Chris
I had been trying to get some photos of an eagle I knew that nested not to far from my house for the entire year to no success. On a whim I went out today to see if it was around and to my surprise, they gave me the Xmas gift of some opportunities. Now I am not skilled at aviary photography and I was shooting at 850mm (they were way across the lake) hand held so I am surprised at the shots I did end up getting.

Popped out for a walk today and came across this lovely house. Nikon Z6 with 24-70 f4 Lens.

Real Name
Maurie Hill
Keeping the thread alive .... continued
with a bit of Luminar 4 :)

Real Name
Bill
I had been trying to get some photos of an eagle I knew that nested not to far from my house for the entire year to no success. On a whim I went out today to see if it was around and to my surprise, they gave me the Xmas gift of some opportunities. Now I am not skilled at aviary photography and I was shooting at 850mm (they were way across the lake) hand held so I am surprised at the shots I did end up getting. View attachment 1652044View attachment 1652045View attachment 1652046View attachment 1652047
Very nicely done.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom