• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

Nikon Z6 II body [*SOLD*] Plus Sony a7c body [LNIB] 210 clicks.. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for David D. Busch (5)

User name: David D. Busch

Items to sell/buy/trade: Nikon Z6 II body [*SOLD*] Exactly 64 clicks! Plus Sony a7c body [LNIB] 210 clicks.

Prices: $1695 (Nikon); $1595 (Sony)

Ships to: US

*SOLD * Description: NIKON Z6 II body. 64 clicks. $1695. I've finished my book on the Nikon Z7 II/Z6 II. I purchased one of each, but the two cameras are virtually identical except for resolution, ISO range, continuous FPS, and image area crops. I ended up using the Z7 II for most of my testing, so the Z6 II ended up with only 64 actuations. It's a USA version, of course, not registered with Nikon yet. The neckstrap, charger, cable protector, USB cable, manuals, etc. were never removed from the box. I paid $1996 - so here's your chance to save $300 on a like-new camera. I'll send you a copy of my book when it's published.

SONY a7C body. 210 clicks. $1595. World's smallest full-frame mirrorless with IBIS. Same deal: my book on this camera is at the printer. This is an extra body used by my tech editor and for "product" photos. Includes everything that was in the box; most of it never even removed from the box. I'll send you a copy of the book with your camera on the cover (and inside) when it is published later this year. USA version, purchased at B&H. I paid $1900 for it, so you can save $300.

I'll absorb PayPal fee on either of these, and you pay the first $25 of UPS Insured shipping from Ohio to Lower 48 States. Actual cost to me varies from around $25 to $35 depending on where you live. Alaskans and Hawaiians: We may need to talk.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: UPS Ground Insured

Shipping charge: $25

Handling time: One business day

References: Google "David D. Busch"

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• z7ii-cover.jpg
    z7ii-cover.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom