Nikon Zf?

Real Name
Mike
Looks like Nikon is sending the Zfc out to every reviewer. Now let's get these things shipped.

Matt Granger makes comparison w/ FM2 and Z50 and talks about features, and he has some good insights as a professional photog.
For some reason the Youtube video wouldn't post here, but it's labeled and can be viewed on Youtube.

Nikon Z fc - 1st Hands On & Sample Files - Matt Granger​

Last edited:
Did you get a body only or a kit of some kind? Just being the nosey neighbor!!! :)
I did contemplate getting one of the kits. It appears all will be available in Australia at the time of release. After reviewing the kit lenses plus the 28mm I decided I will probably not use any of them. I’m just getting the body.
My plan for the body is either birding or macro/closeup. I have other cameras and lens combos for general walk about photography.

A question for Z50 owners, is it Z50 or Z 50 as the model in the EXIF data? I guess I will need to batch edit the RAW files to a Z50 until the fc is recognised.

I did contemplate getting one of the kits. It appears all will be available in Australia at the time of release. After reviewing the kit lenses plus the 28mm I decided I will probably not use any of them. I’m just getting the body.
My plan for the body is either birding or macro/closeup. I have other cameras and lens combos for general walk about photography.

A question for Z50 owners, is it Z50 or Z 50 as the model in the EXIF data? I guess I will need to batch edit the RAW files to a Z50 until the fc is recognised.
Wow, you are two for two! The 105 and the Z Fc are available in Aus. Hope they get the supply chain going in the US. Fantastic!

Last edited:

My EXIF shows NIKON Z 50

Wow, you are two for two! The 105 and the Z Fc are available in Aus. Hope they get the supply chain going in the US. Fantastic!

Occasionally I have noticed similar availability in Australia with other brands where there appears to be a shortage of supply in the US. Maybe it’s due to ours being a smaller market. Then again I don’t have the fc in my hot little hands, we’ll need to wait for it’s release 🙂

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom