NikonCafe August 16 at San Francisco Zoo - Details & Map

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by Ken-L, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

Tuesday, August 16th, we will meet at 10:30 AM at the Zoo Main Entrance.

28497774_94dbe8993d_o.

2. Wish I had known. I will be in the area that week for my son's wedding. We will be in Monterey for 3 days and then up to Saratogo Springs for the wedding. Please email me about anything I shouldn't miss in these areas. Good luck with the zoo safari.

Muril
    P.S. I have a zoo safari gallery on my web site. Most of these photos required considerable photoshop work, but it was fun.

3. SF Zoo Trip for August 16th

I'm not sure whether anyone is planning to attend tomorrow's scheduled SF Zoo trip. Ken, as most of you know, won't be coming due of his illness. It would be nice to have a nose count so whom ever is planning to attend can be on the lookout for other attendees.

Give a shout here if you are.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera