NikonCafe' logo patches are here!!!

Any more patches left?

I was wondering the same thing.

Also any plans to make a Tshirt available in the future?

Yes, we still have plenty of patches as well as hats available. Just PM me with your info (as well as how you'd like to pay) and I can get those out to you!

As to the T-shirts...We will have T-shirts available for the 3rd Annual Get-Together. They have the NikonCafe' logo on the front and on the back will be the info regarding the dates of the 3rd Annual Get-Together. You can find the info on the Get-Together as well as prices on the T-shirts HERE.

As always, purchases of NikonCafe' patches, hats and T-shirts go towards maintaining our wonderful site. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cafe hats

Leigh,

If you still have hats available, I'd like to buy one. How Much?

Will there be hats and patches for sale at the get-together?

If so, I'll get them then.

Thanks,
Ken Wagner (Smokey)

Leigh,

If you still have hats available, I'd like to buy one. How Much?

Will there be hats and patches for sale at the get-together?

If so, I'll get them then.

Thanks,
Ken Wagner (Smokey)

Ken,
We definitely will have hats and patches available at the Get-Together!

T

Trailfinder

Quick note - I realize i haven't "introduced" myself yet - I am going to be (soon) the owner of a D80 - You'll be hearing lots from me in the near future. There's alot to photograph here in beautiful OKLAHOMA...However - the reason for my post - I am a Scout Leader, and there's a product called "Badge Magic" that works well for adhearing patches to "things" if you're not into sewing them on....

Have an awesome week!

Brad George
OKC/OKLA

Hi Leigh..I'm sure there are still plenty of patches left, right?

A question about the hats..I know you said khaki colored with an embroidered logo on the front. What about size..is it 1 size fits all? What does the back of the hat look like? (strap? plastic buttons? or what). The woman in me is concerned about large sized hats that might not fit my teeny head, lol.

Thanks for any answers you can give.

Laura

Laura,
Yes, we have plenty of patches as well as hats.

The hats are high quality. The back is a cloth strap that uses velcro to secure it. I have one and have no trouble fitting it to my head. Even my kids (who are almost 4 and almost 5) can fit it to their head (simply by adjusting the velcro).

Latest threads

Top Bottom