Nikoncafe logo <Win an Optorite DVDRW Dual Layer Burner&a

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGB

To all:

Does anyone have any ideas for the main logo? We need to replace the PHPBB logo with something a little more exciting.

So all you photoshop experts lets see some logos!

It needs to work with the forum colors as this is all I have available at this time. The dimensions need to be 200x91 pixels. The width can be a bit bigger but not much. I needs to fit up top.

Once everyone has submitted a logo, we'll setup a poll to determine the winner. The winner will get an OPTORITE Dvd+-RW Double Layer burner new in the box.

The deadline is next Thursday 02-03-05

Thanks,

PGB

I wish, but my wife is internet savvy and she would probably figure out that I have something to do with this site and highly object to a nice naked hottie like Laurie Due from Fox, or Marg Helgenburger from CSI, or... I better stop. :twisted:

PGB

No, I wouldn't toss her away if she shot Canon. She probably is one of those Hasselbladians, you know upety...

I hope someone wants to take this DVD Burner off my hands. I've got about 85 of them and they ROCK!

PGB

I'll answer that. Them taking a picture of a GBH with a Nikon! Now that would be hot. :twisted:

If anyone is planning on participating in the logo giveaway please chime in here so I'll know that you are interested.

Thanks,

Patrick Bramlett said:
I'll answer that. Them taking a picture of a GBH with a Nikon! Now that would be hot. :twisted:

I just can't let this one go by.....

I would think that it would be even hotter were the bird being photographed one of those Blue ones, like in that thread that Philip posted on DPreview. You remember that one, don't you Harris? Even better in the winter or something to that effect :twisted: :twisted:

I'll give it a go on the logo, next Thursday you say?

L

l8nite4me

Patrick, I'll give the logo a try. If I am the only one that submits something does that mean I automatically win no matter how crappy it looks? :lol:

Re: Nikoncafe logo

Patrick Bramlett said:
To all:

Does anyone have any ideas for the main logo? We need to replace the PHPBB logo with something a little more exciting.

So all you photoshop experts lets see some logos!

It needs to work with the forum colors as this is all I have available at this time. The dimensions need to be 200x91 pixels. The width can be a bit bigger but not much. I needs to fit up top.

Once everyone has submitted a logo, we'll setup a poll to determine the winner. The winner will get an OPTORITE Dvd+-RW Double Layer burner new in the box.

The deadline is next Thursday 02-03-05

Thanks,

Here's a basic logo if no real experts show up. :p Of course, if the competition heats up this may not be my final logo - I want that burner. :D
39101884.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Joe Marques

Hey Joe!!

Welcome to the forum, and nice logo. Looks like a winner so far. :)

Regards,

Frank

PGB

Re: Nikoncafe logo

Joe Marques said:
Here's a basic logo if no real experts show up. :p Of course, if the competition heats up this may not be my final logo - I want that burner. :D
39101884.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Joe Marques

Joe,

Best thing I've seen so far! This burner is great. I use one all the time. :)

Thanks,

J

JMartin

Logo...

I have an idea for the logo, but can't work on it from here at work.

I will try and put something together in between beating my head on my desk at home and TRYING to learn ASP and creating a database/e-commerce web store! :twisted:

I have been putting off learning the whole backend/database part of web design and tried sticking to graphics, but my time has seemingly ran out. :cry:

Joe

B

bpetterson

Logo

My thought.
A front shot of a Nikon Camera with the 200mm f2 VR mounted, shot that The Nikon logo is seen.
Now a flash pt at of light at the center of the Lens followed by CAFE.

I guess it's a gif.

I can't do it. and I don't want the prize-- so go for it.

Birger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom