NikonCafe - this goes out to you!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D200SLR, Mar 24, 2007.

1. I would just like to thank everybody here at the Cafe for the friendliness
    that always can be found here. This is my favourite place for viewing and
    posting photo related stuff - and easily the friendliest forum compared to
    other forums that i visit.

Thought you should know.. :smile:
  2. hey I feel the same way! I just love this place!
  3. MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;
  4. PGB

Jan 25, 2005

Thanks so much. I enjoy so much participating with you and the rest of the membership. You the membership make this a great place.

With Regards,
  5. Thanks Rene. We've always tried to encourage civility and respect among the membership. We've had our share of ups and downs, but the ups, I think, far out weigh the downs. We try to learn from every "hiccup" and handle issues better, should they reoccur.

The key I think, is the bunch of great folks who come back day after day; the ones who share their images, their heartaches and joys; and who take the time, perhaps for the umpteenth time, to help a fledgling newbie with a photography question.

When I retired at the start of 2006 I feared I'd miss my old friends and colleagues at work. Not a problem; their loss has been filled with a great group of new friends here at the Cafe.

Thanks again, Rich
  6. Yup, the Cafe is a little island of sanity in the Weird World Web. :smile:
  7. Thanks Rene, I appreciate your sentiment.

8. I'll drink to that

9. Same sentiments here! It's an absolute fantastic place to be!!
  10. That's why we're all here ! :biggrin:
  11. I completely agree. I've yet to meet a single person here, but yet I feel as if I know many of you personally. I'm a member of several photo forums, but this is the site I visit EVERY DAY. I've had the pleasure of conversing with, learning from, and dealing with a group of people that have shown an infinite amount of patience and understanding to someone unknown to them. And I'm much the better for it. So, along with my Danish friend, René, I would also like to offer my heartfelt thanks to the administrators, moderators, and members of the Cafe for not only making me a better photographer, but a better person as well.
  12. Very nice gesture

And I agree completely!
  13. Yes. Thank you one and all for making this the best on the net.
  14. sbutchin

Mar 1, 2005
    absolutely positively THE bestest place!!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  15. Thank you for the appreciation.
    Praise is worthless without it! :smile:
  16. vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    My sentiments exactly, I find myself here on almost a daily basis, I enjoy viewing others exceptional work and the excitement you get knowing everyone just luvs going out there and taking pics. The personalities of the Cafe are wonderful as well, Thanks for posting something I know many of us feel but tend to forget to express.- Jeff
  17. René, it's people like you and all the fantastic members we have that makes this place our online home !

Thank you for your sentiment :smile:
  18. Thanks, Rene and everyone! The Cafe is indeed a special place and made so by all of us and through the care we have for oneanother. Although we come here to talk cameras and photography, so often we find much more than that here among the threads and posts. The Cafe has definitely enriched my life both online and in real life! :smile:
  19. I second the sentiment

This is one great place, in fact the best online exchange forum. What a great community. Thank you for a.) providing such a place and b.) all of those who participate with welcome arms and patience. :smile:
  20. There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no ------------