Nikon's Newest Body Does Everything

that's one great PHOTOSHOP job
you gotta love some folks

nikon-d950.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's it, i'm switching to Canon! The ergos on their next gen camera are way better!
canon.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Either from Canon or Nikon, the incoming cameras will be great.

Now, let see how much will cost our brain's upgrade to handle all that informations. :biggrin: :biggrin:

I see a potential dilemma. If I have the Nikon D950, I can easily find the nearest Papa John's with the GPS. But, if I have the Canon, I guess I can just push a button and order. If Olympus comes out with a model that will have the other features, plus scan my credit card, I'll buy.

C

ChrisA

I'm waiting for the D1000

I'll wait. Looks like the D950 is still mising the one feature I've wanted. On primitive camera such as this the "Auto" mode only controls the exposure and white balance. I'll wait for the D1000 where the auto function also controls the shutter button so I don't miss the critical moment in sports or fleating exressions of people's faces. Also I hear there will be an accessory moterized tripod head that will frame the shot for you it works in conjunction with the "autozoom".

S

Seymore

Now, dats phunny!!! But, where's the CB antenna mount? I see the mic and it's connection... Does it plug into the hotshoe?

with those drink, sex and money function buttons we may see some folks jumping ship... nikon better get on the ball and counter soon....

Latest threads

Top Bottom