1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

NJISAA track

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by bvonarx, May 19, 2007.

1. gvk

gvk

Jun 17, 2005
    Mystic, CT
    Beautiful shots! Excellent capture of the athletes' effort and emotion. I really like the composition showing peak action with the hurdler against the slightly out of focus spectators. You chose your camera positons well. I might have tried having the subject off center in the third shot to show a bit more of the out of focus trailing runners if possible, but that is one of my favorite shots, that I try to get at every meet that I photograph. Well done.

2. DABO

DABO

Jan 13, 2006
    Very nice shots bvonarx!

My son runs track for Morristown (NJ), but he's only a freshman. My second son runs track for the middle school. I'm going to have to start following these track threads because I think I'm going to be taking lots of these.

DAB

3. GlenF

GlenF Guest

Top notch!

4. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Phenomenal!

The facial expression detail sets your work apart.

5. Very nice, thsi too is another sport that I will have to give a try at. these are som exceptional images

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.