NNJFNM (Northern New Jersey Friday Night Meet)

Hi everyone,
And especially those poor sods who happen to live in the northern part of the garden state :smile:...

Joe Marques and I are planning on having an informal meet in our neighborhood. Not really meant as a big photo shoot extravaganza, but just as much as an opportunity to meet some cafe members as well. Keith already chimed in so I though it would be a good idea to post the meeting here and see who else wants to join us.

My plan (which is flexible, I'm open for suggestions) is to meet on September 6, Friday night, probably around 18:00 on top of Garrett Mountain

• Why 18:00 (6 PM)? Because it leaves us enough light for an hour and a half to do some shooting, and it is still doable to get there in time from work (even when you arrive at 7 PM you can meet "the crew" although there'll be less shooting)
  • Why Garrett Mountain? Nice area, not too urban, great parking spot, and some interesting scenery nearby.
  • Why the big parking lot on top? Surely there's better scenery? Yes there is. Lambert tower is awesome, and so is Barbour Pond. But the parking lot has the two tracked armored vehicles, the vista on Paterson, the radio tower, and most of all it's impossible to miss each other out there. And stop calling me Shirley!

Who wants to join? Remarks on location and/or time and place?

Regards,
Bart

Wish I could but I work in lower NYC and could never get there on time. :frown: BTW is it a Friday night? - if so, that is Sept 5 (not Sept 6).

A weekend would work better for me.:wink:

Latest threads

Top Bottom