No Christmas Spirit

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by EdMac, Dec 22, 2005.

1. I pass this house on the way to the supermarket. Today I took the Coolpix with me. This guy originally had BAH hung above the HUMBUG, but it fell down. I don't know if he is serious or just a wise guy, It is something different, so I thought I would post it. Enjoy. Merry Christmas.

[​IMG]

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Maybe the person is just a little grumpy. I would say perhaps a nice fruitcake would brighten their day but there is a "No Tresspassing" sign on the fence.

Thanks for sharing,

4. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

I have been saying that for about 3 weeks...:smile:

Of course I have a good reason, my last day off was Thanksgiving, next is Christmas Eve (Hopefully I won't have to work that day)

5. Grumpy

Hi Patrick,

You may be correct. I don't have the slightest idea who lives there. There are never any people present, when I go by. Maybe they work all of the time, and that is why they are grumpy lol.:smile: Merry Christmas to you ad yours.

6. Day Off

Hi Dave,

I know what you mean. I gave that all up, and retired a few years ago. I don't miss work one bit. Have a nice holiday.:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.