No Christmas Spirit

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by EdMac, Dec 22, 2005.

1. I pass this house on the way to the supermarket. Today I took the Coolpix with me. This guy originally had BAH hung above the HUMBUG, but it fell down. I don't know if he is serious or just a wise guy, It is something different, so I thought I would post it. Enjoy. Merry Christmas.

[​IMG]

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Maybe the person is just a little grumpy. I would say perhaps a nice fruitcake would brighten their day but there is a "No Tresspassing" sign on the fence.

Thanks for sharing,

4. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

I have been saying that for about 3 weeks...:smile:

Of course I have a good reason, my last day off was Thanksgiving, next is Christmas Eve (Hopefully I won't have to work that day)

5. Grumpy

Hi Patrick,

You may be correct. I don't have the slightest idea who lives there. There are never any people present, when I go by. Maybe they work all of the time, and that is why they are grumpy lol.:smile: Merry Christmas to you ad yours.

6. Day Off

Hi Dave,

I know what you mean. I gave that all up, and retired a few years ago. I don't miss work one bit. Have a nice holiday.:smile: