1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

No idea where to post this image..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by italy74, Aug 16, 2009.

1. No guys, i'm not doing any outing, just joking about myself...
    During the "wedding overview" we had yesterday with my friends Elena and Gigi, we found this nice paint and since we say that the back brings good luck, Elena asked me to pose for her... She was really quick to take a shot and in the right moment... The fact that she cut both my legs isn't that relevant here...
    Side note.. can you see the FM3a, leaning from the right shoulder, how it's compact and small with the Voigtlander 40, compared to the F6 - 28-75 and SB-22s (one of the smallest flash Nikon ever made) ?

Note also the unwanted - still effective - KISS writing just aside my head... Looks like a balloon!

621275468_xiemd-X2.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. funny shot:biggrin:. I think you got it in the right place, the shot that is:tongue:.
    Tim

3. gladjo

gladjo Guest

I know. He's about to have an accident and you're trying to help.

4. panda81

panda81

Feb 7, 2008
    Texas
    does your wife know about this person in your life :biggrin:

5. Heh! My wife trusted me even when (a very few times, btw) I was shooting glam / nude models... But I showed her all my shots, in change. She won't fear a paint...

6. The date on the lower right is 2008. Will that be a permanent display or will it be painted over?

7. No idea, but I guess it's when they painted it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.