No lack of photo taking for me!!

We just found out that Harlee is going to get a little brother or sister next February!!

Can you imagine 6 grandkids in four years.... :biggrin::eek:

Not the best photo of Harlee, but cute of Heather.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

We just found out that Harlee is going to get a little brother or sister next February!!

Can you imagine 6 grandkids in four years.... :biggrin::eek:
wow....
congrats
i can only imagine how stressful it is to get all their birthdays correct....
you must have to keep several presents in the closet, just in case.. :biggrin:

that is wonderful news

Lovely mommy and cute little one! Congratulations. Grandchildren are God's reward for putting up with your children. :wink: Never had girls, just three boys; however they gave us five grand daughters...woo hoo! I'm in heaven when they come over and they all want to sit next to grandpa at the movie.

That's wonderful Terri - congratulations are in order for grandma and proud parents.

Terri, you are freaking me out. I was YESTERDAY thinking about how one of your daughters probably is pregnant by now and you'll have another grand child "soon". I don't know why I was thinking about you!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations Terri and to your entire family as well. You all are so blessed. :smile:
I agree, Frank, I am blessed.

wow....
congrats
i can only imagine how stressful it is to get all their birthdays correct....
you must have to keep several presents in the closet, just in case.. :biggrin:

that is wonderful news
It won't be too hard to remember--now to remember my extended family is tough, though. Thanks, Greg.

Lovely mommy and cute little one! Congratulations. Grandchildren are God's reward for putting up with your children. :wink: Never had girls, just three boys; however they gave us five grand daughters...woo hoo! I'm in heaven when they come over and they all want to sit next to grandpa at the movie.
I agree about grandchildren being the reward. They are the best. I'm loving every minute of it.

Congratulations to you and your family. That's great news. Cute shot as well.
Thanks, Brian. It is good news. Hope my daughter has an easy pregnancy. I'm always relieved when it is over for them.

That's wonderful Terri - congratulations are in order for grandma and proud parents.
It is wonderful news. It is easy for us, my daughter has the hard part.

Congratulations, Terri. :smile:
Thanks, Dave.

Many congratulations Terri!
Thanks so much.

Great photo! Great news!

Les
Obviously by your forum name you have grandkids yourself. Isn't it fun?

Terri, you are freaking me out. I was YESTERDAY thinking about how one of your daughters probably is pregnant by now and you'll have another grand child "soon". I don't know why I was thinking about you!

Congratulations!!
Wow, Linda, that is weird. We are actually getting another grandson in September from daughter No. 2. This will be her first. I'm getting pretty excited about it.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom