No lack of photo taking for me!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terri French, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    We just found out that Harlee is going to get a little brother or sister next February!!

Can you imagine 6 grandkids in four years.... :biggrin::eek:

Not the best photo of Harlee, but cute of Heather.

original.gif

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Congratulations Terri and to your entire family as well. You all are so blessed. :smile:

3. wow....
    congrats
    i can only imagine how stressful it is to get all their birthdays correct....
    you must have to keep several presents in the closet, just in case.. :biggrin:

that is wonderful news

4. Lovely mommy and cute little one! Congratulations. Grandchildren are God's reward for putting up with your children. :wink: Never had girls, just three boys; however they gave us five grand daughters...woo hoo! I'm in heaven when they come over and they all want to sit next to grandpa at the movie.

5. Geej

Geej

Aug 11, 2005
    Northern Colorado
    Great news...Congratulations!

6. What wonderful news! Whew, your family is growing and growing! Isn't it fun?!!

7. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    Congratulations Terri!!

Dan

8. Congratulations to you and your family. That's great news. Cute shot as well.

9. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    That's wonderful Terri - congratulations are in order for grandma and proud parents.

10. Congratulations, Terri. :smile:

11. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Many congratulations Terri!

12. Great photo! Great news!

Les

13. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Terri, you are freaking me out. I was YESTERDAY thinking about how one of your daughters probably is pregnant by now and you'll have another grand child "soon". I don't know why I was thinking about you!

Congratulations!!

14. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I agree, Frank, I am blessed.

It won't be too hard to remember--now to remember my extended family is tough, though. Thanks, Greg.

I agree about grandchildren being the reward. They are the best. I'm loving every minute of it.

15. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Thanks, Gloria. I think it's pretty great news.

It is fun, Connie. I wonder how big it will get......

Thanks, Dan.

16. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Thanks, Brian. It is good news. Hope my daughter has an easy pregnancy. I'm always relieved when it is over for them.

It is wonderful news. It is easy for us, my daughter has the hard part.

Thanks, Dave.

17. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Thanks so much.

Obviously by your forum name you have grandkids yourself. Isn't it fun?

Wow, Linda, that is weird. We are actually getting another grandson in September from daughter No. 2. This will be her first. I'm getting pretty excited about it.

18. Alan

Alan

May 9, 2008
    Georgia
    Congratulations Terry...

19. Great news

Great news! Congrats - cute picture and I really enjoy your pictures for they show was is really important in life. :biggrin:

20. That is so neat Terri. If I didn't know better I would think you were trying to catch up to me. Like the picture of your two "girls."