No Love For Dodge or Buick?

Seems like most of us who re-touch cars pick a Ford or Chevy..... but I think there are some cool cars by Dodge and Buick. Here are a couple I hope you like. Not sure the year of the Dodge, but guessing around 1935. The Buick is a 1954. Your thoughts or input always welcome.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 388964

Regards,

Great Bob

Great work Bob.

Love the reflections and appreciate your message and help regarding them.

I too like Buick as I have sen some great Buicks.....

Awesome work as always.

Best wishes

Ray

Thanks Ray .... I know you dig the Buicks as well since you have posted some great re-touches of them here. Appreciate your looking and comments.

I appreciate your comments Wally ... glad to see others that like the old Buicks.

Best,

very nice.. love the simple back grounds.. the one I have done.. the owners seem to like the simple backgrounds also..

I grew up in a family who earned their living in the motor trade from the 1940's, yes I have driven motors that museums would love to own, keep posting I love all these photo's of your history, sorry also great photo's.

Tim, Truronion,

Thank you for looking and taking the time to comment ..... much appreicated. Tim, I'm using simple backgrounds more and more these days...I like the look and it's less trouble than finding a hi res background to use.

Truronion, you are a lucky person to be able to drive those old classics .... I envy you.

Best,

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom