1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

No Love For Dodge or Buick?

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by 57corvette, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Seems like most of us who re-touch cars pick a Ford or Chevy..... but I think there are some cool cars by Dodge and Buick. Here are a couple I hope you like. Not sure the year of the Dodge, but guessing around 1935. The Buick is a 1954. Your thoughts or input always welcome.

DodgeSedan1kd.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 388964

Regards,

2. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Great Bob

Great work Bob.

Love the reflections and appreciate your message and help regarding them.

I too like Buick as I have sen some great Buicks.....

Awesome work as always.

Best wishes

Ray

3. Hey Bob,
    Love these as they look so clean with the black floor and dark plain background.... Great stuff...
    And I'm a fan of Buick's as well...

4. Thanks Ray .... I know you dig the Buicks as well since you have posted some great re-touches of them here. Appreciate your looking and comments.

I appreciate your comments Wally ... glad to see others that like the old Buicks.

Best,

5. mrtac2man

mrtac2man

Jun 3, 2005
    CT
    very nice.. love the simple back grounds.. the one I have done.. the owners seem to like the simple backgrounds also..

6. I grew up in a family who earned their living in the motor trade from the 1940's, yes I have driven motors that museums would love to own, keep posting I love all these photo's of your history, sorry also great photo's.

7. Tim, Truronion,

Thank you for looking and taking the time to comment ..... much appreicated. Tim, I'm using simple backgrounds more and more these days...I like the look and it's less trouble than finding a hi res background to use.

Truronion, you are a lucky person to be able to drive those old classics .... I envy you.

Best,

8. Beautiful work!

9. Love the 1954 Buick..... you got PP skillz!

10. BTW, the simple backgrounds work better IMHO

11. When I was in the military as a young man I used to have a picture of a 53 Buick hanging in my locker. When I got home I settled for a 52. Thanks for sharing your images with us, your work is always stellar.

12. Alex, Tim, Gordon,

Thank you guys for your input and comments .... appreciate your time.

Best,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.