No more Seinfeld and Gates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TomP, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Well we will no longer have to ponder the meaning behind the ambiguous commercials, we will no longer wonder about the true meaning of Gates butt twitch:biggrin:
    I might actually miss looking for the commercials, I did watch them, if for no other reason than to discern their meaning. The whole thing may have worked, if Kramer and been added to the mix.

http://www.crn.com/retail/210602784

2. wgilles

wgilles

Apr 25, 2008
    NJ
    However, their new commercial is actually pretty good. The I'm a PC ads.

3. Will I guess I have somehow missed that one, probably on the café too much:smile:

4. paradise

paradise Guest

Aren't those MAC commercials? :) That is why they are so good

5. Guess what computer system was used to create those new "I'm a PC" ads!

6. MS is too big for their own good. They're so spread out in entertainment, software and hardware their corporate identity has diminished. If they slimmed down their product line and portrayed a unified front and ease-of-use in terms of interoperability, then they could refine their image. At this point they're a giant octopus with too many tentacles.

Apple has a unified image and product line. I have to admit, Steve Jobs has done an amazing job bringing Apple back into the forefront. They stuck to a core philosophy and it shows in their software and hardware.

7. latazyo

latazyo

Apr 23, 2008
    STL
  8. scooptdoo

scooptdoo Guest

That commercial is so lame compared with Apples commercials.crippled is more acurate.

9. Rob T

Rob T

Aug 27, 2008
    SoCal