No one's going to Photoshop World in Vegas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DogFather, Aug 16, 2008.

1. All the photographers out there and no one is going to the Photoshop World Conference in Vegas?
    Bummer!
    Rooms are cheap and right on the strip $51. Lots of things to do that don't cost anything (or much). I've been going for years and it's an Awesome conference.
    More to do there than gamble :) 

DesertLake.

VegasLioness9910.

2. wbeem

wbeem

Feb 11, 2007
    Sanford, FL
    William Beem
    Actually, I really wanted to go and other events conspired to take my money. New tires for the SUV, old dog with vet bills nearly ready to die, and today I learn that my motorcycle needs about $800 worth of maintenance and repair work. Stuff happens.

It's a shame, too. Hard Rock was going to comp my room for a couple of days during that event. However, if it comes back to Orlando next Spring, I'll be there.

3. rlacy

rlacy

Apr 22, 2007
    San Diego
    I'll Be There

Looking forward to learning a lot. I also love Vegas. Maybe we will meet up.

Ron

4. A lot can be learned there and it's a fun conference. Trade show is awesome.

5. I'm already a photoshop expert!

6. NPA2008

NPA2008

Apr 15, 2008
    USA
    I really want to attend. The problem is that these events are always held during the week on business days. I cannot attend without making a special effort and assume all potential business will be lost while I attend the conference. For over 5 years I have been saying, "Maybe next year" and it still has not happened. The tutorials are so informative that I am certain I could learn several new techniques no matter how much I know already. Well, maybe next year! :frown:

7. Guess I'm lucky enough to be able to go for work, plus we have an office out there so I incorporate some site photography with the trip. There's always more you can learn and what's so great about this is seeing what other people do and how they do it. I learn something new every time. If you're a NAPP member, you get a good discount. The $99. you pay for membership & magazine is well worth it. Maybe next year :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.