No one's going to Photoshop World in Vegas?

All the photographers out there and no one is going to the Photoshop World Conference in Vegas?
Bummer!
Rooms are cheap and right on the strip $51. Lots of things to do that don't cost anything (or much). I've been going for years and it's an Awesome conference.
More to do there than gamble :)

DesertLake.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

VegasLioness9910.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
William Beem
Actually, I really wanted to go and other events conspired to take my money. New tires for the SUV, old dog with vet bills nearly ready to die, and today I learn that my motorcycle needs about $800 worth of maintenance and repair work. Stuff happens.

It's a shame, too. Hard Rock was going to comp my room for a couple of days during that event. However, if it comes back to Orlando next Spring, I'll be there.

I'll Be There

Looking forward to learning a lot. I also love Vegas. Maybe we will meet up.

Ron

I really want to attend. The problem is that these events are always held during the week on business days. I cannot attend without making a special effort and assume all potential business will be lost while I attend the conference. For over 5 years I have been saying, "Maybe next year" and it still has not happened. The tutorials are so informative that I am certain I could learn several new techniques no matter how much I know already. Well, maybe next year! :frown:

Guess I'm lucky enough to be able to go for work, plus we have an office out there so I incorporate some site photography with the trip. There's always more you can learn and what's so great about this is seeing what other people do and how they do it. I learn something new every time. If you're a NAPP member, you get a good discount. The $99. you pay for membership & magazine is well worth it. Maybe next year :wink:

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom