No people, just some more wedding "detail" shots...

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by Jetta32696, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Well it's been a while since I posted anything and this is about all I've shot that I feel is worthy of being shown here at the moment - I have about 4000 pics from 3 August weddings to go through and maybe something good will come from that bunch...

Onto the pics:

Two Rings - before the ceremony

366943878_BFTcy-L.

367372098_Pu9XX-L.

Groom's flower

366943765_5ePDy-L.

Bride's dress, shoes and some accessories

367362539_Q4w9q-L.

367362386_Ec6Xp-L.

366951234_mgbg6-L.

...and a cake...

367363613_mdeTd-L.

Comments always welcome...

2. bradNYC

bradNYC

Mar 28, 2008
    NYC
    wow, each one is better than the next. looks like natural light on all except the last one. my favorite would have to be the blue flower and the worst (but still good) is the flower on the tux.

3. 1FASTZ

1FASTZ

Jan 25, 2006
    Cincinnati, OH
    Hi Keith, these are looking good...

4. Love the ring box on the glasses... really makes it stand out. Nicely done Keith.

5. Bunic

Bunic

Jun 27, 2006
    South Central PA
    Keith,

These are great - I LOVE the bouquet and heels! (Is the white balance right?)

Good you see you back!

Mike

6. You're the master at this stuff Keith!

7. Nice set of pics Keith. I love the detail in the second dress shot. The one thing I would do is to crop the shoe picture a little tighter on the left side.

8. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Wow you have aroused my curiosity on the other 3,993 images...I wanna see them all now. Keith these are really good. Can you post more...perhaps of the service?

Very impressed...I love these.

9. Thanks Brad. Flash was used in each shot, except for the dress details and the shoe/flower shot.

Thank you Marty!

Hey Anthony, thanks for commenting. I was actually surprised how well that shot came out. The glasses were on the bar upside down and I didn't have anywhere else to put them... :biggrin:

Thanks alot Mike, it's great to be back. White balance may need to be adjusted slightly, I don't do much natural light stuff for just that reason. LOL - I thought about shooting in Raw, but I'm not really too comfortable with my Raw processing abilities...

Ha ha! Thanks Jim. I'm no master yet, but I'm working on it.

Thanks!! Good catch with the crop Roy. I'll make that correction.

:biggrin: Thanks Seneca!!! I probably won't get to them until next week, got a two day event to shoot and I have some recon/preparation shots to do before Thursday. I'll see what I can find.

10. rocksgirl

rocksgirl Guest

Really great shots, I love how you shot the rings.

11. Thank you Christy.

12. Debbie H

Debbie H

Aug 23, 2007
    Missouri
    Keith they are just Fantastic!!

13. nice shots, keith
    you always have an eye for the details.... and that's why folks love you shoot their weddings

well done
    welcome back
    we've missed you

14. I liked them all except the Cake.

15. BarkisPhoto

BarkisPhoto

Jul 20, 2007
    New England
    Hi, Keith -- nice work. You always show a lot of creativity in your images ...

Best Regards,

16. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Good eye spotting and making the shots - nice work!

17. Hey Debbie, thanks!! Long time...how'd your wedding go? Can't remember if I saw the pics.

Thanks Greg. If I could only get as creative with people shots...

Thanks Jim. What don't you like about the cake shot? Is it the highlight towards the top? I wasn't too sure about that one, but like the rest of the shot...

Thank you John. It's really easy to be creative with stuff that doesn't talk back and move once you place it where you want it... LOL

Hey Fred! Thanks man! What have you been up to?? Hope all is well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.