No smiles

A few more of my daughter from yesterday...Couldn't get her to smile much but it was still fun to take these...

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

original.jpg

original.jpg

4 (High Key)
original.jpg

original.jpg

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Superb Shooting & PP Dave! Beautiful Daughter & Gorgeous Eyes! Was The Last Shot With The 85, 1.4?

Great ones Dave. The train tracks leading away from the subject give the image wonderful depth and substance. I love that.

To me the dodging you did on the whites of the eyes looks a little fake on the 3rd image, maybe dial that down just a touch. I'm guilty of overdoing that often...

Based on your avatar picture, she looks a lot like you.

Great ones Dave. The train tracks leading away from the subject give the image wonderful depth and substance. I love that.

To me the dodging you did on the whites of the eyes looks a little fake on the 3rd image, maybe dial that down just a touch. I'm guilty of overdoing that often...

Based on your avatar picture, she looks a lot like you.

Thanks, I don't mess with the white of the eyes too often for that reason, sometimes you go too far and you have to keep going to even it off lol, I was too lazy to scale it back :)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom