Nobody else got this shot from Viera today

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Trish5, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    I left the wetlands when Gale, Harry and Harris did. Frank left much earlier to begin his trek north. Stopped by Harry's house to see the beautiful wall montage of his photos! Was on my way headed home and my car automatically turned back to the wetlands as the sun was setting. So here is what we were all to tired to stay a few more hours to see..Was a pretty one...Great 2 days of shooting with really wonderful folks!
    [​IMG]

2. Incredible shot Trish, luv it!!! print it and frame er! Sounds like you all had a ton of fun, look forward to seeing more pics :smile:

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Stunning....

4. bfjr

bfjr Guest

and can I add beautiful, just beautiful!!

5. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Very well done Trish! Worth returning for! Hope (after Nov 3rd) to get a shot like that one of my own someday. Is it the high jpg compression that's creating those distinct lines in the shot? Bet the full size one doesn't have that.

7. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Steve

Those look like cloud layer lines to me. They are extremely subtle and sometimes next to impossible to see with the naked eye.

8. Excellent photo Trish, good choice of your ...car, what brand is it :wink: :biggrin:

9. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Great shot Trish.

10. Hey Trish,
    Beautiful sunset shot! Remember Junior shooting around with my cam on Sat eve? He got a similar shot like this with birds flying. I think I've created a monster in him. He wants to learn how to shoot now!

Glad you enjoyed your weekend. Have to get together again real soon!

11. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Thanks everyone...a good time was had by all :smile:

12. Glorious shot

13. Wow, that is an "Out of Africa" shot. Lovely image and one you should be proud of taking.

14. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Trish,

Gorgeous.. Wish i could have stayed around a bit longer. Did not want to go home. :<(( Butttt work on monday.

Boy I missed a shot i have wanted for a long time.

Glad you got it.

Good job Gal..

Enjoyed the fun with you and the Yellow Bellied....lololol

15. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Gorgeous Trish. Wish I could have stayed, oh, about forever. :wink:

16. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Thanks Frank! can't thank you enough for letting me use the tripod and head...if at anytime you need it back....just c'mon down! ( And I don't think you could have stayed for forever...at last sighting you only had about a 1/4 jar of peanuts left)

It was great to spend some shooting time with you!

17. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    it was a last ditch effort to get a good shot for the day..I got a second one i like a bit better too.

Was a fun day!