Nockamixon State Park. @ 14mm UWA FX.

L

LSSE

photomatix tone map of 5 shots. +-1, 2 ev. f/8. ISO 200. 14mm. Most of the tone map is geared towards scene color enhancement and water reflection while preserving the darks and shadows.

The place is nockamixon state park in PA. Time is around 6 am.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice work! I went there a few weeks ago actually, but the sun wasn't across the lake because I had gone there in the afternoon, so I didn't really get any shots

L

LSSE

Nice work! I went there a few weeks ago actually, but the sun wasn't across the lake because I had gone there in the afternoon, so I didn't really get any shots
there is a road on the other side near the waterfall and you can get the other side of the lake. it is not as nice as the side where the park facilities are but I plan to go there for some fall sunsets. but yeah if you want to get good light from the main side you must make it there by sunrise.

or you can do what I did and wait for some nice frozen winter day and just walk to the middle and look back :)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom