1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Noise Ninja for Mac

Discussion in 'Apple/Mac' started by papa85, Aug 5, 2008.

1. papa85

papa85 Guest

As of today Noise Ninja was just released for Mac.:smile:

2. jfrancis

jfrancis

May 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    More accurately, NN has just been released as an Aperture Plugin. It has been available on the Mac for a while.

3. ghursh

ghursh

Jul 3, 2007
    Gilbert, AZ
    hmm... are there any othe noise reduction plugins for aperture maybe a free one... :) 

4. Thanks for the heads up. I've been waiting for this since Aperture announced their plug-in support. Is anyone using Viveza? I'm curous as to what you think of it.

5. fjmcsu

fjmcsu Guest

I use Viveza on my Mac for Aperture as well as PSCS3 & it is incredibly easy to use, quick, & an amazing technology to boot. I have been quite proficient with PS for about 7 years & still find this tool such an amazing time-saver & very accurate. It is expensive for a plug-in but in my workflow it has been well worth the cost. The ability to create HDR type mages by adjusting background shots which maybe over-exposed to exposure the foreground correctly is amazing to me. The optiony to use as a smart filter is great too as it allows adjustments if need be . Highly recommended. I also use it on Aperture & it works well. By the way Silver EFX pro is also awesome but very slow for some reason when used in Aperture & no problem in PSCS3.
    Mac PowerPC Quad 2.5 GHZ, 16GB RAM

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2008
  6. revoke99

revoke99

Jul 26, 2008
    Marina Del Rey

dido!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.