Nolan- Kitten photo shoot #2

I took quite a few more pics of these three kittens. I had an earlier thread with pictures of them in a basket if you recall. They're now almost 5 weeks old and on Saturday I decided to try to take more photos of them. So... Since there's well over 20 photos total I decided to separate the threads so that each kitten has their own thread.

Nolan has 5 pictures that I really really liked. I have a ton more of him, but these are the 5 ones that I liked the most.

Please C&C

2750788627_6d1390b69f.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2750788737_08189e710c.jpg

2751622752_310bcb02a8.jpg

2751622832_45a7c32f75.jpg

2750789009_6d7d5713e0.jpg

*done*

(question- I always upload my larger files into Flickr... but they always come out smaller on Flickr and end up small when I post them here. Is there another host that is good for uploading and sharing photos in a larger format?)

there are three kittens but I have them separated into different threads. These pictures are only of one of the kittens. This is Nolan. He's the male

Amber, Use the all sizes button on Flickr to get a larger view. Copy the url of the larger picture. One way is to right click on the larger picture, click properties/copy the url. There may be easier ways but I just started using Flickr and I am still getting acquainted with its functions.

Great series Amber. I love the last one the most as there is more separation between the kitten and the background. I know it's not easy to photograph kittens but I would suggest you pose them a little farther from the backdrop and use a larger aperture if you can. That way, the cat will stand out more from the background and your pictures will have more impact.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom