Nominate a Thread for Front Page Feature

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Featured that one, I selected the second image, looked best with our current format, I hope we can return to our previous format, made a much nicer look in my opinion. Also, we may consider not featuring to many just yet until we get everything figured out. Hard to keep track of who has been recently selected. I would hate to keep a list, :) means more work, lol. We shall see.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Hey all, Amin has the format set, and we settled on a max of 9 images on the feature cafe home page. The number will allow a nice allotment with a good size. Format is dependent on your monitor and viewing device and browser, but we are good to go.

Usual unwritten rules apply for feature image: A member may not have more than one image in the top 9 images, we tend to have a few days to a week between new images, and anyone can nominate an image for feature. Nominate here in this thread or drop me a note via conversation if you are shy.

Also note we always try and put our best foot forward and nominate the best images on the cafe, while trying to avoid a plethora of only one type of image.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom