Nominate a Thread for Front Page Feature

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Wim has posted a significant number of strong character portraits lately.
I think this one would look great on the front page.
In fact, I think they all would but I had to pick one :)
Bart, I ended up picking the image from his number 4 thread, mostly because it fit the template and ratio better than your choice. I also rarely nominate anything because I handle a lot of the feature work placement, so I guess I am showing bias this time. Can you forgive me? :) please? Lol.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
When it's practical to take into account that consideration, doing so certainly makes for a more attractive home page. Great job!
We have a pretty darn nice looking set of images right now on the page, great variety, mix of tonal qualities and areas. Pretty sweet looking. Some good nominations.

I just went to look at the page and it comes up as nothing more than a blank white page.....so then I grabbed the iPad, turned off WiFi on it and used cellular data to see what would happen and the page loaded very slowly but eventually did bring up the images. Don't know if the blank white page situation has to do with my firewall or if it is something on your end? Everything else works just fine, the forum discussion pages, etc. I haven't had problems previously with the home page. Anyone else having problems?

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom