Nominate a Thread for Front Page Feature

Real Name
Ken St John
There are some killer images in the various park threads in Landscapes, but Teri's image of the Grand Teton's in post #41, especially the top one with the reflection in the lake, are simply stunning. Any of Teri's shots would do well to grace our home page!!

Ken

Something seems to have changed on the Front Page.
The first textline under the images is showing up.
I've checked with a number of browsers, signed in and not. The result is the same:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
There are some killer images in the various park threads in Landscapes, but Teri's image of the Grand Teton's in post #41, especially the top one with the reflection in the lake, are simply stunning. Any of Teri's shots would do well to grace our home page!!

Ken
I agree, however, we usually do not feature an image in a thread collection of images from many users. If you can convince her to start a thread with that image, would be glad to feature it.

It seems to be all but gone now.
Almost but not completely: I still see something peaking out :)
Just because I was especially looking for it.

hmmm, I did a quick feature and unfeature on an image, does it with it again. Thanks for the heads up, note sent to Amin.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Ha, I cannot count to 9, I was sure that John’s previous image on the front page would be off before I featured the nomination from Rick, but no, imagine my surprise to see it down at the bottom. Grrrr. Oops, moderator admin error, easily fixed, I removed it which caused Louis’s bluebird to pop back up... blame it on “quarantine fog“ lol. To error is to be human.... to constantly error is to try and blame someone else, RICK. Lol. ;) Seriously I thought after the LED spinner shot it would be off. Duh.

i ain’t that old.... yet....

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom