Nominate a Thread for Front Page Feature

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
dragon fly in backyard

I hate insect photographs (they gives me goosebumps) but this one is just awesome.... actually beyond awesome.
will get that one up Thursday am, need some space and time for Randy’s and Gary’s image for a day or so. Great selection, I am picking the head on shot further down in the thread.

thumbs up!

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Heads up, out of town for three days, I am closing the nomination thread down while out of town, but will be adding the three images above the next three days, Sorry Bart, no more vacation nominations, lol. See you all a few days later.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
I just laughed out loud, got another nomination via conversation, where there is a will there is a way. Will place that image among the Bart BW nominations. No Bart, you may not start a conversation with me (said in a teasing manner).

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Back from a long travel day, placed the nomination that came via conversation this evening. Will place Wim’s Sunday or Monday. I sorta like being the only one who can post here, lol. Will open the thread back up real soon. Hey Bart, when does your vacation end? Seriously, thanks for being a good sport and allowing me to tease you with your nomination quantity. Being retired and living on a farm, I enjoyed the release. Oh, Nick, your turn, you and Klaus are probably tied for most overall since feature page inception. Hehe. Having to much fun, or maybe my mind is tired from the drive today.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom